Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Greetings!
I'm Princess Toaster Oven. My very lovely acquaintance, Pope, and I would like you to enjoy our blogs. We decided to call this blog "Crotch Watch" because we admire red haired people... Does the carpet match the curtains? We think so.

We will be documenting our Oh So Wonderful lives that can be Oh So Crummy, which make for very entertaining pieces. There are more to come. Sometimes I'll be blogging, sometimes Pope will be blogging.

So let me introduce myself officially. You know my name, and you know my best friend's name. To tell you the truth, they're not our first names, but the secret makes it more fun, correct? I am a female and I am currently going through high school. It's great, I love my friends. My favorite color is yellow, I love dogs, and I am attracted to good looking red haired people, haha.

Enough for today, hopefully Pope will get on and you can meet him. He is much more interesting than I am!

No comments:

Post a Comment